Becoming a Home Care Preferred franchise owner isn’t for everyone – running your own care business can be challenging. That’s why we’re so selective – we want to work with the right people and ensure that the right people are representing our brand while experiencing the huge rewards that working in the industry can bring. Our main focus is on personal characteristics, rather than experience within the care industry.
We’re looking for
Knowledge of the care industry and processes that turn a good business into a great one are all things we can teach. Commitment, dedication, and empathy aren’t, which is why it’s so important to find the right people.
The Franchise Package
Home Care Preferred offers a comprehensive business support package that’s been designed around our franchise owners. It helps every franchise owner to get started quickly and confidently to make their franchise a success.
Our franchise package includes:
- Training courses and ongoing support, including coaching and mentoring
- Recruiting assistance
- Initial start-up packs, including branded stationery
- IT hardware and software
- Business systems and processes
- Guidance for the care registration process
- Business set up
- Licensing rights to a specified territory
- Licensing rights to the Home Care Preferred business systems and manual
- Exclusive marketing rights to your specified territory
- Premises sourcing support
- Marketing support and promotional initiatives
- Support to gain relevant accreditation
- First year membership to UKHCA
The price of the franchise package is £45,000. In addition to the franchise package fee, you will need to consider start up costs and working capital. The typical total investment needed to start a Home Care Preferred franchise is £95,000. Up to 70% of this can be financed through bank borrowing.
People who complete our enquiry form and match the required criteria are invited to meet us face to face. Finance is one of the areas we discuss in more detail at this meeting.
We have good relationships with all major banks, who are willing to discuss lending options with Home Care Preferred franchise owners.
Our values are more than words on a screen – they’re standards practised every day by each and every member of our team. These form the framework of how we support our clients and how we treat everyone we come into contact with, including clients, team members, and business partners.
Choice, Dignity & Independence
These are the values Home Care Preferred was founded on, and what we expect every franchise owner to practise when representing the brand.