There are many reasons to become a Home Care Preferred franchise owner. You will benefit from extensive training and be able to offer a proven, profitable service that’s unique within the care industry. We are also a proud member of the British Franchise Association and adhere to its Code of Ethical Conduct to ensure every client and franchise owner is well looked after.
Your Home Care Preferred Franchising Facts
We have an excellent
management team with more than 40 years
combined experience and knowledge. We will train and support you so you can make your business
Our ‘one stop shop’ concept provides clients with a complete care solution, as well as retail products and sign posting services. Living an independent life at home has never been easier and we help every client achieve this goal.
As a new franchise owner, we have a number of territories available, which can work to your benefit.
A growing marketing for care providers means that there are new opportunities available. It’s an exciting time to join the industry – this is your chance to be part of that growing market while capitalising on our expertise.
Our franchise owners receive some of the best training and support in the industry. Our comprehensive training programme covers all aspects of the home care business, including pre and post opening training to give your business the best possible start. Our launch programme helps you generate local awareness, while our ongoing support helps you to further your business aims and objectives after the initial launch. Our management team know exactly what it takes to make a home care business successful, and will be with you every step of the way to get the best out of your resources.
Good to Know
- 100% of our team members say they would recommend Home Care Preferred as a good place to work
- 95% of our clients would recommend us to their friends and family
- Awards: We have won numerous regional and national awards and in 2016 were awarded “Best Domiciliary Care Provider” in the national Health Investor awards
- We believe 9-5 is not necessarily the most productive work pattern, which is why we offer flexible working hours for our team members
- We appreciate and encourage hard work through Home Care Preferred Signatures – Employee of the Month Award, annual award ceremonies, birthday presents, team building days, and summer BBQs
- HCP Social Enterprise:HCP Social Enterprise is an exciting division of Home Care Preferred & was established to raise funds and awareness for organisations that support people in society who are less advantaged.
- Fun at work: While we appreciate we work in a serious sector we have managed to develop a work culture of fun and happiness
- Birthdays and milestone events are a special time for our clients and team members. We recognise such occasions with cards, gifts and sometimes a party!